Will you like to contribute something,no matter how little to support children from low income familes who cannot afford online learning?.
IF THIS IS YOU KEEP THEN WE HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LOVE
The KNOSK N100 - a- day/30 cents-a-day school is offering an amazing opportunity for you to be a part of the team that is making this change.
Your support would help up to 1,000 children in low-income communities access quality action learning education for a 13-week period ?.
Let me start by telling you about us and what we are trying to do.
ABOUT KNOSK N100-a-day Secondary School. Kuje
KNOSK N100-A-Day Secondary School is an initiative of Youngstars Foundation designed as a Private-Public School for low-income families. For as low as N100-a-day school fees, our students get quality action learning, free books, uniforms, lunch, and free sanitary pads monthly for the girls! Through a crowdfunding process, people and organizations donate to supplement the outstanding cost of fees per child.
WHY THE KNOSK N100-A-DAY SCHOOL
Over 80% of Nigerian children attend public schools and low-quality private schools, According to UNESCO, only 18.72% of total secondary enrollment attend private schools. The other 81.28% attend public schools who mostly provide theoretic education that does not empower the youth with 21st-century knowledge and skills to create sustainable livelihood, break the cycle of poverty and contribute to nation-building. If this EMERGENCY continues unaddressed, our societies will continue to have millions of unemployed, poor, and desperate youth; whom in a bid to survive the hardships of poverty will be engaging in activities that would continue to undermine our peace, safety and national development.
So in June 2019, the co-founders of The KNOSK N100-a-day Secondary School, Kingsley and Irene Bangwell took the bold step of putting together their family savings, starting a fundraiser campaign to make this vision a reality.
WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO THROUGH THIS 2020 CAMPAIGN
In the wake of COVID 19, The KNOSK N100-a-day Secondary School designed and began distributing action learning workbooks for our students who were unable to learn online dure to poor electricity, expensive cost of data and lack of devices that would support their learning.
Yes, we had to choose a tool that would not use electricity, data and would need to use of devices.
We garnered support from several Nigerians locally and internationally including Nigerian celebrity, Uti Nwachukwu.
The feedback on using this workbooks have been amazing, Up to 79% of students say they can learn and understand lessons from this workbook.
Our goal now is to take this workbook to 1,000 other students from low income families.
To do this, we need 10,000 people willing to make a donation of atleast NGN 1,000.
In order for us to achieve this,we need volunteer' locally and internationally to:
1. Help us talk to at least 5 people to donate to the campaign.
You can choose to:
2. Reshare AS MANY social media post AS POSSIBLE
3. Change your DP to the campaign DP for the 30 days..
Will you like to volunteer? Click YES.
Step 1- Register in the link below
Step 2 - Commit to donating at least N1000.
Step 3 - Check your email to access link to Telegram group and Facebook orientation group.
Step 4- Join both groups immediately.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com School Address: Plot 342A Kayarda Extension Layout, Also known as Quarters Extension. Adjacent RCCG Christ The Redeemer Parish, Kuje Liason Office:Youngstars Foundation, No 1 Waziri Ibrahim Cresent, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Gudu Abuja, Nigeria. 900104 NG
Copyright © 2018 KNOSK Education - All Rights Reserved.